IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF JESUS HOLY LAND PILGRIMAGE for Sir Knights, their Ladies, friends, and guests is open to anyone. Each person is responsible for their own fees and expenses related to the pilgrimage. Each person is responsible for being able to manage their own luggage and follow the itinerary. This pilgrimage is an 11 day program that covers as much ground as possible in the touring days (we average 5 – 7 miles of walking many days, often uphill or up steps and on uneven surfaces).
TRAVEL PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round Trip Flights NYC-TLV (Delta)
- Airline fuel surcharges
- 9 nights accommodations at the following hotels or similar
- ◦ 1 night Tal by the Beach, Tel Aviv, Israel
- ◦ 2 nights Nof Ginosar, Tiberias, Israel
- ◦ 6 nights Dan Panorama Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Israel
- 24 meals, 8 Breakfast, 7 Lunch, 9 Dinner
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Services of English-speaking tour escort/manager from arrival to return
- Local guides as required
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Porterage of one piece per person on arrival and departure at each hotel
- Tips to Guide/Driver & Hotel Staff
- Travel Insurance included. See specifics at https://www.gate1travel.com/insurance
$4200 per person estimated
Based on double occupancy
SINGLE SUPPLEMENT: $1070 in addition PER ROOM for one person in a room
45 maximum participants, 30 minimum participants
$500 deposit to reserve your place based on receipt of deposit
$2000 – 2nd payment due Spring 2021
Balance payment due* by August 1, 2021
*Final cost will be determined by number of participants, airline and airport charges.
To reserve your seat, complete a registration form and return it with a $500 deposit per person.
Make checks payable to: Holy Land Pilgrimage, Inc.
Mail to: Emmett Mills, Jr.
1713 Betrillo Ct
The Villiages FL 32162
As long as any part of your payments are still in the ‘Holy Land Pilgrimage, Inc. account that money is fully refundable. Any money that has been paid to Gate1Travel will need to be negotiated between you and Gate1 for possible refunds.
If you do not have a valid passport, you need to apply as soon as possible. We will not be able to complete some parts of the registration process without current passport information. US citizens require a passport valid for six months beyond travel dates. (Passport must be valid through May 18, 2022).
You are responsible for your own domestic flights in the US. Please coordinate you flight arrangements with the pilgrimage schedule. Plan to arrive at JFK at least four hours prior to our departure time.
For more information, contact:
Rev. & Sir Knight Duane Kemerley DKemerley@gmail.com 567.376.9741 Mobile & Text